If you are starting a new business venture, expanding your existing business or looking at alternative funding options to compare to your current lender, then ProFinance Australia can help you. We understand that business owners can be time poor and are kept busy doing what they do best – running their business. We aim to be the one constant in your banking and finance relationship, for the long term.
With our experience we may be able to free up property equity securing existing loans, and rely more on the cash flow and business assets of your business. This property equity can then be used to support other wealth creation activities.
What Do We Do?
- We meet you at your premises to discuss your requirements at a time that suits you.
- We learn about your business and recommend the best approach for financing.
- We work closely with your accountant to ensure that your finance package suits your tax planning.
- We source the most appropriate loan from our panel of over 25 lenders.
- We complete all loan documentation; liaise with lenders, solicitors and settlement agents, to ensure that your important settlement deadlines are met.
- We remain a valued business partner for our clients after settlement to ensure that your ongoing finance needs are met, completing regular reviews of your facilities and also maintaining a strong understanding of your business operations.
Our Commercial Finance solutions include the following:
- Business acquisition
- Business start-up finance
- Purchasing your commercial premises
- Working capital finance, including Invoice Finance
- Debt consolidation & refinancing
- Management buyouts – provide funding to purchase a business by management and staff
- Professional services buyouts/buy-ins – Funding to buyout an existing partner or buy-in to an existing professional firm, such as accounting practice, solicitors, financial planning businesses.
- First home buyer
- Pre Approved home loans
- No Frills loans
- Professional Package loans
- No Deposit loans
- Non Resident loans
- Renovations or extensions
- Property Investment
- Bridging finance
- Self employed
- Debt consolidation
- Owner builder
- Low Doc & No Doc home loans
- Non Conforming loans (adverse credit history)